12 Jan 2010

Everyday I'm Hustlin'

Hey everyone, New York City is EXPENSIVE! The price of rent, booze, pens, and whatnot is higher in this lovely city then in my former stereotypically expensive home, LDN. Every time ConEdison or National Grid or Time Warner or my Landlady or my Alcoholism ask me for that Paper I thank my lucky stars that at least there is plentiful employment to be had in this, the Shitty of inexhaustible opportunity.

That last statement was intended to be sarcastic if you couldn't hear it in my voice. Since moving here I've been doing a plethora of random odd jobs to put some pennies in my pocket. After doing a day of construction here, a day of messenger work there, and a few days of Burrito delivery in between, I decided that it was high time to act like the adult my age suggests I be. Hence my new fancy work log (below, duh) with which I will sort my life out and fulfill all my NEW YEARS resolutions.

I used a few new tools to draw this, mainly pencils and a marker and while I'm not ready to throw out all my Pilot G2 05's just yet, it's always nice to experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment